Friday, August 10, 2007

I am still alive!

I haven't blogged in a long time have I!! I haven't been on the computer much lately. When I do get on the computer I go to Club Penguin and Millsberry and play games there. If you want to find me at Club Penguin, leave a comment and I will email you with info on how to find me.

So ummmm.......la-la-la-la........hmmmmm........what to write about??

Oh.....do you think Nessie (The Loch Ness Monster) is real? Put your answers in the comment section. I would love to know what you think.

Hmmmm.....what else???

I am going to go to school this year instead of being homeschooled (which I liked). I am sort of excited about going to school. I would rather be homeschooled though.

Well that is all for now. I have to eat lunch. I will try to write more later today or tomorrow.

blah blah blah blah!

2 comments:

Justin said...

I think there is probably some type of animal, but maybe not as big as people say. Public schools aren't all that bad. It is fun to come home and tell your mom all the cool things that happened at school that day.

Justin Comer

♥ *Beckah* ♥ said...

LOL yeah, what Justin said. Except I believe that "Nessie" is simply just a myth. But there HAS to be a logical explanation, like a huge animal or a HUGE log. or maybe even like, a sub, for example. OK, WHAT AM I THINKING?? It's SUMMER for cryin out loud, I'm not supposed to think this much!! LOL J/k